MouthWatch, LLC, a leader in innovative teledentistry solutions, digital case presentation tools, and intraoral imaging devices, recently introduced its TeleDent™ Mobile Dentistry Accelerator Awards to help mobile dentistry programs relaunch after being shut down by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prior to the pandemic, the number of new and expanding mobile dentistry programs were growing at a rapid pace and were providing access to oral care to those who were not able to visit a dentist, whether due to living in facilities such as nursing homes, being located in rural areas, being disabled, or due to poverty.
Mobile dentistry programs whether they be for-profit or non-profit were instrumental in breaking down the barriers to care. Unfortunately, COVID-19 caused many of these vital programs to curtail or delay their services. Now that restrictions are loosening up, MouthWatch wants to help fast-track the rebound of mobile dentistry with the TeleDent Mobile Dentistry Accelerator Awards.
Brant Herman, founder and CEO of MouthWatch, LLC
The TeleDent Mobile Dentistry Accelerator Awards were created to support qualified for-profit or non-profit mobile dentistry programs at any stage of development. Five winners will be awarded in total. Each winner will receive the following:
- One 12-Month license of the award-winning TeleDent all-in-one teledentistry platform for five users – a $1,848.00 value.
- Comprehensive training and onboarding for the entire mobile dentistry team by an experienced MouthWatch teledentistry specialist.
- The opportunity for the mobile health program to be promoted by MouthWatch via social media, press release, published case study, etc.
- One award-winning MouthWatch Intraoral Camera, 500 OptiClear™ intraoral camera sleeves, and a MouthWatch Intraoral Camera wall mount or counter mount – a $477.00 total value.
- One free individual annual membership to the American Mobile & Teledentistry Alliance.
- A copy of the ground-breaking workbook on teledentistry profitability, “Pathways to Prosperity” by Patti DiGangi, RDH and Cindy Purdy, RDH – a $30.00 value.
Non-profit and for-profit mobile dentistry programs alike can enter themselves online for the TeleDent Mobile Dentistry Accelerator Awards. The deadline for entries is May 5th, 2021. Winners will be announced by June 30th, 2021.